Tuesday 28 June 2011

D A I R Y . 3

Try to use english in this post :)

whats a bored day. im here. seriously nothing to blog here.and yst was my fren choon's birthday n celebrated his bday at banglow. but pity that i didn't attend his party. i feel so sorry to him :( nowdays too many bad thing happens. but i wont be say out because it just will made me moodly only. haha. now talk about my life.
my life was the same. worry about my future.im full of regretted about my studies. never trying hard. form 4 basic was not well how can i alive at UEC exam ? how can i think about my future ? panic *.*but im seriously expecting my hotel managment but too many ppl say this no use for my future. so what can i do ? (don think too much just follow myself )
alright , this fiday i will go keat hwa idol with my two dear fren . n i was so expecting my two dear fren perform the "nobody" too :D

STOP HERE ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment